Except as set out below, references to “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to any person accessing this website (“the Website”).
References to “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Sun Capital Partners Limited (“SCP”) or, when the context requires, funds managed by SCP.
The following Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) apply to your access to and use of this Website.
You are advised to read the Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing this Website, you are deemed to have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions and any relevant regulatory restrictions governing the use of this Website. Please do not use the Website if you do not agree with them. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The material available on this Website is communicated by SCP. To the extent that material on this Website is directed at users in the United Kingdom, it is issued or approved by SCP.
Sun Capital Partners Limited is registered in England & Wales with the registered number 04222797. Our registered office is 3rd Floor, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU.
Nothing in this Website shall be construed as an offer, invitation or general solicitation to buy or sell any investments or securities in any jurisdiction, provide investment advisory services, to engage in any other transaction or in providing information about our investment portfolio:
- we are not communicating and do not intend to communicate, any invitation or inducement to any person to engage in any investment activity, make any investment or divestment and we are not offering to acquire, underwrite, convert or dispose of securities; and
- we are not issuing, promulgating or providing financial investment, or other advice to any person; and
- we do not intend to make and are not making an offer of solicitation in relation to any company included on this Website.
- Whilst SCP uses reasonable efforts to obtain information from sources that it believes to be reliable, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, SCP does not make any representations or warranties (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of any of the information or opinions on the Website.
- You should neither rely nor act upon any of the information or opinions contained in this Website and, if you do, it will be entirely at your own risk. The information contained in this Website may become outdated. You should seek to verify any information you obtain from this Website before you use it.
- In particular, any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this Website may be materially different from any actual results, the value of investments may fall or rise and the past performance of the price of shares or other investments should not be relied upon as a guide to their future performance.
- The contents and opinions on the Website are provided by SCP for personal use and informational purposes only and are subject to change, modification or correction without notice. We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue or prevent your access to this Website without notice.
- The information on the Website is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. The contents of this Website do not constitute investment, legal, tax or other advice and should not be used as a basis (or treated as a recommendation) for making an investment or other decision. You should always seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, We accept no liability in any event for any direct, indirect incidental special or consequential damages, losses, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the Website or its contents whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on our part or our agents or any other person or entity.
- If we are liable to you for any reason (other than death or personal injury arising from our negligence), our liability will be limited to £100.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we do not attempt to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence in any way.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website and is compatible with the Website. You also understand that SCP cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
External Sites and Third Parties
- No third party is permitted to link any other website to this Website without obtaining our prior written consent.
- We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites that you may access through this Website or which may link to this Website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from this Website, that you access such external sites at your own risk and that we have no control over and are not responsible for the content or availability of that website or for any services or products which may appear on it. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other web or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its respective site administrator or web master.
Copyright and Trademarks
- The design of this Website and its contents are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property right laws.
- The owner of these rights is SCP, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may only print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from our Website for your own personal non commercial information (provided that you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the Website) and you may not otherwise modify, link in to, copy, reproduce (in whole or part), republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the Website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent. No other use of the design or content of the Website is permitted.
- We may assign or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on the Website, following which all use of the Website will be governed by that version.
- If any provision or term of these Terms and Conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from them and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
- Any failure or delay by us enforcing an obligation or exercising a right, under this Agreement, does not amount to a waiver of that obligation or right or any other obligation or right.
- You acknowledge that you have not entered into these Terms and Conditions in reliance on any statement or representation, except in so far as the representation has been incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. You irrevocably and unconditionally waive any right you may have to claim damages and/or to rescind these Terms and Conditions by reason of any misrepresentation (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation) not contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of this Website, including any transfer of information between it and your own equipment, and these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this Website.
- This Website is under the control and operation of SCP from the UK. We make no representation that material on this Website is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this Website from other jurisdictions do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. For guidance relating to your specific situation you are advised to contact your local legal adviser.
- This Website is not directed to, nor intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where the publication or availability of the information set out on this Website or such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
In relation to any personal data that you may provide to us in connection with your use of this website, SCP is committed to following policies which protect the privacy of such personal data and which comply with current data protection laws and regulations in respect of use of such personal data. We will only obtain personal data from you for the purposes of communicating with you on any issues or questions which you raise under the section “Contact”. Please do not send us any confidential or proprietary material as we do not undertake any obligations of non-disclosure or non-use of material sent to us. Please be aware that information posted on this website may be accessible to third parties by means of the internet or otherwise and you should have no expectation of privacy with respect to any communications on or through this website. You should be aware that the Internet, being an open network, is not secure. If you choose to send any electronic communications to us by means of this Website you do so at your own risk.
By submitting your personal data you consent to the use of that information as set out in these terms and conditions. If we change these terms and conditions we will post the changes on this Website so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.